Dealing with a temperamental, nervous husband. It is well known that marriage is not a stable phase, but rather volatile, sometimes finding compatibility and sometimes quarreling. . But this is not in all the houses, there are a lot of compatible homes that do not allow problems to enter them, dealing with the pair temperamental nervous as there are many other homes that allow problems to diverge inside, and the reasons for is the last many, we find that the main reason behind this is volatility in the mood pair, what is the best solution to this problem, and how to deal with the nervous pair temperamental logical that offer something radical solutions? This is what we will provide you with in the following, through the “gate” website. Dealing with a nervous husband
Methods of dealing with a nervous moody husband
Through the following methods, it is possible to deal with the moody husband, who was and still is one of the most problematic matters between husband and wife.
- The woman deals with him using the maneuvering technique in cases where he is angry.
- You are calm and silent when his battle of anger begins.
- He drew his attention that he was a person with a sharp nature and behavior, and he avoided dealing in this way, the mother of children.
- Urging him to seek refuge in God Almighty and draw close to Him, by committing to acts of worship and obligatory duties such as prayer and reading the Noble Qur’an; Because it brings comfort and peace of mind.
- Not forcing him to do things that he does not like and does not want to do, especially those that are boring and need time to finish; Because it provokes anger in him.
- Be calm, patient and obedient when dealing with him; Because he prefers quiet personalities to deal with.
- To be fully prepared for any change in his psychological state, so as not to be exposed to a shock that leads to a violent reaction, and leads to aggravating and complicating matters, instead of solving them.
- Stand by him and help him when he needs it, and support him in his problems.
- Avoid exposure to situations that cause him to feel sad, anxious and tense.
- Refraining from doing any action or behavior that may provoke his anger and irritation.
- Avoid using argumentative style when talking to him; Because that leads to his anger and changes in his mood.
Mood causes of moody husband
There were a number of reasons that eventually lead to moodiness in some, we tried as much as possible to provide these methods for you as follows:
- A person’s feeling of emptiness.
- His emotions always precede his thinking, so he is one of the most regretful people in their lives.
- He has hypersensitivity.
- He does not trust anyone and doubts everyone around him.
- He hurts himself when he is exposed to a situation that causes him to get angry
- The inability of the person to control and control his emotions, whether positive or negative.
- Loss of a person and his lack of knowledge of his actions and what he wants from his presence in this world.
- His loss of a sense of stability in various areas of his life.